Backup for all application scenarios
Features of the backup solution:
- Comprehensive image backup (full backup) and/or Incremental backup
- Rapid disaster recovery and complete data restore
- Easy data migration
- Encrypted data storage in ISO-certified data centers in Germany
Your benefits at a glance:
- Protect your company's IT systems with comprehensive and reliable image-based backups
- Restore entire systems, files, database elements and applications
- Versatile and compatible with the most common operating system environments.
- No license fees, the price is based only on the actual storage volume used
- Straightforward design and implementation of a backup strategy
Find out more about the benefits and features of our backup solution in our webinar.
Versatile and compatible
How to back up your cloud applications in Enterprise Cloud from IONOS by 1&1
It couldn’t be easier to back up cloud applications and workloads in Enterprise Cloud:
- Create the backup units in the Data Center Designer (DCD) and assign to these any virtual servers that are to be backed up.
- After an initial, full backup, only the increments are then backed up.
Even for existing workloads on virtual machines in private or public clouds, a backup agent can be installed retroactively and the backup resumed at a later date. A backup or migration to the IaaS cloud can also be performed from on-premises VMware installations. In principle, any system can be migrated to the cloud using the backup solution.
With the new REST API Version 5, you can control the creation of backup units and deployment of new systems to be included in the backup. You can also use all native APIs from Acronis in addition to the DCD and cloud API.
Acronis as a strong backup solution partner
See for yourself!
Would you like to find out how to get the most out of our backup solution for your purposes? Watch now our free, 30-minute webinar Introduction to the High-Performance Backup Solution from IONOS by 1&1, where you can learn the following:
- How to create and manage backup units in the Data Center Designer in Enterprise Cloud
- Which features and functions the Backup Management Console offers
- How to manage your backup and recovery plans
- How to install backup agents